After graduating from Elon University with a BSBA in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing & Entrepreneurship, Elizabeth worked full-time on, Non-Scents Flowers, a startup she founded with her mom in 2011. Non-Scents provided handcrafted paper flower arrangements with messages held by each flower for people in restricted hospital units, including intensive care, transplant, oncology, and cancer centers. With inspiration from the family’s matriarch, the company grew to include stylish fabric bags for wheelchairs and walkers.
While building the business, Elizabeth began work as a digital marketing freelancer, focusing on:
- Business development for startups – business plan writing, business model development, scalability models
- Marketing and branding work – marketing strategy, target market analysis, brand development, graphic creation (basic), basic photography
- Writing & Editing for blogs, newsletters, web copy, e-books, or special projects.
- Social Media strategy, development, and social media marketing.
- Content Marketing including email marketing, content development, scheduling, full and/or partial campaign management.
Currently, Elizabeth is an MBA Candidate at The University of Connecticut and resides in Simsbury, Connecticut with her two cats, Mo and Theodore, and her horses, Honey and Cassandra.
Elizabeth’s Other Blogs
Please use the form below if you have any questions or if you’re interested in writing a guest post!