After graduating from Elon University with a BSBA in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing & entrepreneurship, I decided to take on the startup company, Non-Scents Flowers, that I founded with my mom in 2011. We make handcrafted paper flower arrangements with messages held by each flower for people in restricted hospital units, including intensive care, transplant, oncology, and cancer centers. The company also create stylish fabric bags for wheelchairs and walkers.
As a digital marketing freelancer, my focus is in blogging and copywriting for small and mid-sized companies. My work includes, but is not limited to;
- Business development for startups – business plan writing, business model development, scalability models
- Marketing and branding work – marketing strategy, target market analysis, brand development, graphic creation (basic), basic photography
- Writing & Editing for blogs, newsletters, web copy, e-books, or special projects.
- Social Media strategy, development, and social media marketing.
- Email Marketing including content development, scheduling, full and/or partial campaign management.
Please fill out the form below with if you’re interested in learning more or working together, and we’ll start making some content marketing magic!
Elizabeth’s Other Blogs
Note: Guest blog requests are welcome!